- Dear Colleagues and Friends,
- On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to extend warm welcome to you to attend the 5th Mt.Bandai & Pan-Pacific Neurosurgical Convention 2016 (the 8th Pan-Pacific Neurosurgery congress & the 7th International Mt.Bandai Symposium for Neuroscience, Joint convention).
- We will be organizing this convention following the last congress presidents Kiyohiro Houkin, M.D. (Hokkaido University) and Hideyuki Ohnishi, M.D. (Onishi Neurosurgical Center) in 2013.
- The conference will held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia from 7th to 10th April, 2016. Since 2003, this congress had been held as a Joint Convention once in every 3 – 4 years in Hawaii islands. However, in this 5th Joint convention, we will turn our attention to Asia –one of the fastest economic growing region in the world. As we can expect a huge room for further development in neurosurgical field, we have decided to hold this convention in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We think this is a great opportunity for our colleagues from all over the world including young neurosurgeons to get to know the present medical condition in Asia, and also hope it plays as an excellent educational platform to exchange ideas. Therefore, we are excited to announce the theme of the 5th Joint convention: “New Horizon of Asian Neurosurgery”.
- All of members of Organizing Committee wish you a superb conference experience and a memorable stay in Phnom Penh where lively and vigorous city.
- Yours sincerely,
|President of the 7th International
Mt.Bandai symposium for Neuroscience
|President of the 8th
Pan-Pacific Neurosurgery Congress
(Professor, Department of Neurosurgery,
Fujita Health University)
(KNI Medical Group President)